Oct 30, 2010

Things get out of control - Sachen geraten außer Kontrolle

I'm sorry I could do nothing to prevent this. I just left for a short period of time and as I came back there it was... It came from the end of the world and is looking for careless sailors.
Es tut mir Leid, aber ich konnte nichts dagegen tun. Ich verließ das Zimmer nur ein Paar Minuten und - als ich zurückkam - war es da... Es kam aus der Ende der Welt und wartet auf unvorsichtigen Seemänner.


Now I don't know if this hand is trying to avert the sailors or if it has another meaning... I must wait and see.
Jetzt weiß ich noch nicht, was diese Hand bedeutet... Ich muß warten und sehen, was passiert.

4 comments:

  1. I am so pleased there is a hand showing the way to unwary sailors, Sara. Now none of them will fall off the edge of the world when they reach the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to keep them safe! it's intriguing to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. voilà que je découvre ton blog..qui me plait aussi !

    ReplyDelete