May 20, 2006

A new beginning

I decided I must go back to Textiles as a Point Fixe in my life. This is something I cannot put aside, I cannot live without paints, needles, colours, fabric, all the paraphernalia of Textile Art.

I tried to take a rest of it and now it's time to follow my flow.

The problem I have is that I want to do something new. Too much time passed after I did my last big piece. I'm not sure at all that I want to work on big pieces any more... I must splitter my pieces and my thinking about them. I want to work on small -very small- pieces... I must have a serious talk with my Art one of these days, we must argue about all this stuff. I don't know if we are going to agree at the end. Nothing is forever, you don't have to agree to agree with what you have, you have to live with it .

You must work on the piece of fabric you have in the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment